Our Unique Approach To Dentistry
Our staff go above and beyond the standard of traditional dental care, and are dedicated to creating a personalized treatment plan to support your optimal oral health and most beautiful smile.
Convenience and Respect For Your Time
We value your time greatly, and will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Every effort is made to stay on schedule.
We offer email or text appointment reminders for your convenience. There is no charge to you for cancelled appointment when you give us a 24 hour notice.
We are committed to making our practice accessible to you and your family. We are available on a 24 hour basis for the dental needs of our patients. You may call the office at any time and know that you will be able to reach us.
Technology and Materials
We offer the latest technology including “Drill-less Dentistry” where we use micro-air abrasion instead of drills to take care of your dental problems.
- DIGITAL IMAGING – We have the latest in dental imaging technology.
- “HOLLYWOOD WHITE” LASER BLEACHING
– With the aid of a new laser, this Hi-Tech service yields incredible results in one visit.
- DRILL-LESS DENTISTRY
– This process uses abrasive powder and high-pressure air to remove early decay in place of the drill. In most cases the procedure can be done without a shot.
- INTRA-ORAL CAMERA / DIGITAL IMAGE MOVIE EXAM – The Intra-Oral camera and Digital Image Movie Exam allow the patient and the doctor to see the condition of the teeth and current restorations at 40 times the actual size. This gives the dentist a more comprehensive method of diagnosing and explaining the procedures.
- COSMETIC IMAGING
– With the aid of a digital camera and computer software we can image before and after photos of your smile. This will enable you to see what your smile will look like after whitening, veneers or bonding.
- THE “WAND” COMPUTER ASSISTED ANESTHETIC
– offers the newest and most comfortable way to receive anesthetic before your procedure. We offer gas upon request. Our goal is to make your experience as painless as possible.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART STERILIZATION AREA
– We cut no corners when it comes to the sterilization of our instruments.
- CD INTERACTIVE PATIENT EDUCATION
– Patients can gain peace of mind by learning the basics of Dentistry and the procedures with our interactive learning methods.
- HEADPHONES, TV, CDs, AND VIDEOS AVAILABLE
– Being able to watch your favorite movies or listen to CDs during a visit to our office helps to take your mind off the fact that you’re in a dentist chair. We want you to feel at home and comfortable, not uptight and anxious, so we do all that we can to make your visits with us more enjoyable.